lunes, 10 de febrero de 2014

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE SHOW!! (English Version)

Yesterday was the big day... JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE CONCERT!
I can't remember how long I had been waiting for this day to arrive... Since Christmas? I think before... I think it was since I heard that JT was coming to Minnesota...
I still remember how one day, at Altman Fitness Studio, Christian and I were looking for tickets, only to realize that, even then, back in August, they were all sold out! ... :-(

But still, I WANTED TO GO!

Fortunately Christmas has something magical and Santa had the excellent idea of ​​leaving under the tree, not one but TWO tickets for the concert! :-)
Now you can get an idea of ​​how I was that day... Well, I was like a child with new shoes! :-)

Well, now that I have set you guys in history, let's back to the BIG DAY! ;-)
As you can imagine, having 2 tickets, I was not alone. No. No. I went accompanied. I went neither more nor than with the doppelganger of JT in Minnesota! LOL!* Minnesota JT aka my friend Christian.
The truth is that the boy has a slight resemblance to Justin uh? I would say that even they have similar gestures... (although I don't have clear who is coping who... LOL! *) What is missing is the art of dance... Just in that he has to work a little more... ;-) (Oh boy... I'm in trouble here... But anyway, you know you are my special JT) LOL!*

The concert started at 8.00pm but we arrived so early, so we had to wait a bit for the doors to open! CRAZY PEOPLE!
Once inside, find our seats!
They were between excellent and spectacular, behind the VIP areas and just facing the stage. :-)
JT didn't appear until 9.00pm, but in the meantime there was a DJ warming up the atmosphere.
I have to say that during the warm up there were super-motivated people! LOL!* We saw a guy, beer in hand and bow tie dancing and giving everything. I was about to approach him to take a picture... But that only "about to ..." ;-)

At last concert begins... JT ON STAGE!!

WOOOOOOHOOOOOO...!!!

All Xcel Energy Center standing, everybody yelling... I just don't know if all the people was screaming so much and so hard as did the 2 girls we had behind us... OMG! I think it's a miracle we're not deaf! LOL!*
After singing a couple of songs, JT welcomed us and let us proof that he had experienced the cold of Minnesota with a "here is cold as fuck *". The entire audience burst into laughter and joint nodded ...

The show was spectacular. Lights... Images... Sound... JT's dance moves... ALL PERFECT!
Songs like "Let the Groove get in" encouraged the audience from the beginning.
With "Summer Love" all the girls went crazy... (Yes, I include myself :-) but I did not scream uh?)
With the song "Señorita" AGAIN all the ladies went crazy! This song is one of my favorites... It has a very catchy and danceable rhythm... I Like it!
With "Suit & Tie" JT showed his class... Ah... glad to see singing and dancing to this MAN... Chic!
With "Cry Me a River" I couldn't help but have a stupid smile throughout the song... :-). This song is my favorite and didn't disappoint me! :-)
The romantic moment of the night came from the hand of "Until the End of Time", playing the piano. A white, lovely, piano indeed. I had never heard this song before but, likewise, I was IN LOVE.
With "Sexy Back" AGAIN all females present were ON FIRE! (myself included) ;-P
For me and Christian was another of the expected songs of the night. It didn't disappoint us. Indeed... "He's bringing Sexy BACK!"
"Drinking section" moment. In the VIP areas there were walkways and a small stage, and there, with the guitar, he sang "Drink you Away" and toasted with the audience and he had a shot. OLÉ!
The song "TKO" also put people to dance! It seems to be the new single...
The most expected song for everyone there, including Christian and I was "MIRRORS". As imagined, was the last song of the night. Such beautiful way to end the show. All the people standing, as for most of the concert, singing the song, accompanied with clapping... and him... JT... PERFECT.

I have no words. It was a great concert. Justin Timberlake is the Prince of Pop and no one can argue.
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter give a good account of it. ;-)









Going to JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE 20/20 EXPERIENCE WORLD TOUR definitely worth it.

PS. Christian, thanks for coming with me.

D.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario